The RAVPower 14000mAh QC3.0 iSmart Jump Starter is built with a massive capacity and the ability to delivers a peak of 1000A current to your car. This allows for it to jump start all 12V petrol and diesel engines up to 7L up to 20 times off of a single charge. RAVPower has made safety a top priority for the design of this jump starter, its built-in intelligent protector has protection against short circuits, low voltage, deep discharge and false polarity.
Recharging this jump starter is convenient thanks to its three charging options: car charger, wall charger or power bank. It can be fully recharged in under 7 hours with the provided DC5V/2.1A AC Wall Charger. The RAVPower 14000mAh QC3.0 iSmart Jump Starter also doubles up as a power bank and its three USB ports are able to charge up to three of your devices simultaneously. The Quick Charge 3.0 port allows for a 75% faster charging speed, while the two iSmart ports support a maximum charging current of up to 2.4A each. iSmart 2.0 technology intelligently detects the charging needs of connected devices and automatically delivers the output needed for complete efficiency.
RAVPower have equipped this jump starter with a 140lumen SOS light that can be turned on via the Power Button.
- Massive 14000mAh capacity with 1000A peak
- Jump starts all 12V petrol and diesel engines up to 7L
- 20 Jump starts with only one charge
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 technology
- iSmart 2.0 technology
- Jump starter status light
- Output port for device charging
- SOS Light
- Battery Capacity: 14000mAh
- Input: DC 5V / 2.1A
- iSmart USB Outputs: 2x DC 5V / 2.1A Max
- QC3.0 Output: DC 3.6V - 6.5V / 3A, 6.5V - 9V / 2A, 9V - 12V / 1.5A
- Recharge Time: Approx 6.5 hours
- SOS Light: MAX 140 Lumen / 2W
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C / - 4°F to 140°F
What's In The Box:
- RAVPower 14000mAh QC3.0 iSmart Jump Starter - Black x1
- Storage Case x1
- Smart Clamp Jumper Cables x1
- Short USB Cable x1
- Long USB Cable x1
- DC5V/2.1A AC Wall Charger x1
How to Use
- Check the battery level via the LED battery indicator on the RAVPower Jump Starter by pressing the Power Button once. Make sure that it is charged to at least 60% power. (Three lights)
- Connect the jumper cables to the car battery respectively. (Red is Positive and Black is Negative)
- Plug the jumper cable into the battery pack.
- Press the Boost button and for the LED Status Indicator to either turn GREEN or RED
- IF the LED turns GREEN
- The battery is restored and the car can be started normally.
- IF the LED turns RED
- Make sure that the polarities are connected correctly and that the remaining battery of the RAVPower Jump Starter is at least 20%.
Q: My Status Indicator is blinking RED?
A: When the jumper cable is connected to the wrong polarities, the jumper cable will be protected. The Status Indicator will blink red with no current output, and will automatically return to normal output when the jumper cable connection is rectified.
Q: My Status Indicator is blinking GREEN?
A: When the voltage of the vehicle battery is higher than 12.6V, the jumper cable will enter reverse-charging protection mode. The Status Indicator will flash green with no current output. If this happens, please check the vehicle battery level.